I decided to try Maplestory 2 Mesos
Автор Сообщение
rsgoldfastshop    

One day around 2008 (we quitted MapleStory) and we had been 15 years old, I messaged my buddy through facebook to get on and play with Xbox. He responded, not issue. The next day, October 7 2008, I began to see how everybody began to place«RIP» in his Facebook wall. I didn't understand how to behave in notice that is shocking.

Time has passed since then. I am now 22 years old and following remembering some games I used to play back then 7 years back, I decided to try Maplestory 2 Mesos after which I saw this message in my friend:This is David, the person who died, his title was shhab.

Sometimes people surprise you at the ways. I've had my guild and that I read the bbs of the people and the past I was using. One person has passed from a car crash since then. She had a gorgeous heart. We kept her chief and I look at it and think of all the things that might have been. She was smart sad she had her entire life before her. But we must always remember the great times. Those who have passed on before us live on. Your friend is watching you over, as my bf is being watched over by mine.

I am sick of visiting hackers and botters all to death. Most them are slayers. Many times I have been out Edelstein or even Ellinia and have jumped to channel, finding 1 or 2 two bots on literally each channel in Maplestory M Mesos for sale some maps.

I understand Nexon does not cope with botters very well, and that's another problem entirely, but I had an idea on how to possibly limit their creation. 99% of all botters I visit have titles with a random series of numbers and characters. Couldn't you employ a text filter to recognize strings that are random when someone attempts to make a character and block the character based on this?