MS2 Mesos
Автор Сообщение
rsgoldfastcom    

Juventus full-back Dani Alves says he had to leave Barcelona last summer, because he MS2 Mesos grew tired of always being 'the one in the firing line'.Alves lines up against his former club in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final between the two sides at the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday night. The experienced Brazil international enjoyed eight years at the Nou Camp after arriving from Sevilla in July 2008, but after making nearly 400 appearances and winning three Champions League titles, he sought a new challenge last summer. Juventus full-back Dani Alves says he felt he had to leave Barcelona last summer on a free 

The former Sevilla full-back is preparing to face his former club in the Champions LeagueThe 33-year-old spent over two months sidelined in his first season with Juventus after suffering a broken leg in the 3-1 defeat by Genoa in November, and ahead of the first leg of his reunion with the Catalan side, he admits he left under a cloud.'I have to say that I did not feel as comfortable any more at Barca,' Alves told the official FIFA website. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon eyes redemption against… Juventus gear up for 2015 Champions League final rematch... 

Valencia sign West Ham flop Simone Zaza in a £13.7m deal… Luis Suarez warns Malaga's Sandro to show some respect after… Share this article Share 6.7k shares 'Things changed at a club level, and as best maplestory2 mesos in 2018 time went on, I always seemed to be the one in the firing line. 'Dani is the one who has to go,' they would say. I just got tired of it.'I decided to head off in a new direction and find happiness somewhere else. 

Alves believes he is still missed at Barcelona after ending his long association with the club The 33-year-old has enjoyed a stellar career since moving to Europe from his native Brazil DANI ALVES AT BARCELONA Appearances 391 Goals 21