Автор Сообщение
chris_bennington    

Google hasn't generally helped me out much so perhaps somebody here could help ?. 

I'm after some product that will monitor the network to an IP address, and after a set time with no reaction to pings will send an email utilizing SMTP. All I need is something as basic as that, no shrewd or costly programming that has every one of the fancy odds and ends. 

Something extremely inexpensive, £10 to £30, that I can simply purchase with a Mastercard on the web or something open-source that can keep running as an administrator on Windows.

jennifer_christine    

I have read your question and also follow the rest of the discussion. You need to use different Ping Monitoring and Management tools to get rid of this issue. My suggestion to use EMCO Ping Monitor and also some other ping monitor tools available in the market. Here you can read the https://appuals.com/best-tools-for-ping-monitoring-and-management/ to have good understanding and knowledge regarding such tools.

KevinRowley    

The direction window shows up. To ping a site, at the direction brief, type software and press enter on your console. To complete a follow course, at the direction brief, type Essay Writing Service UK and press enter on your console.

freyacollins    

Research paper is a type of standard academic writing required in higher educational establishments. Very often students doesn't know how to write a research paper and there is the moment when we come to help them.

robert5    

What makes the article great, I also want to share my post with you. skribbl io

techsolutions    

Nowadays people are referring to online shopping rather than roam around to various places. Also some sites like Techs fury are helpful in explaining various things and online platforms to buy the products at an affordable rate. 

theosmith    

Your discussion is cool. I'm glad I joined you. I often use different sites to find new information. I found this site https://essays-writers.com/essays/justice.html. There you can find and get different help that is needed for each student.

Falsetta    

I can help you find a product that will monitor the network to an IP address. You should get a multi tenant architecture for such purposes as they are simply amazing and help a lot.